6 key stages of Local SEO in 2014!
When you’re planning a local SEO strategy, it is very significant to fully understand the various elements that are all instrumental in providing high local position in the search engines. When processed correctly, local SEO can provide the most highly targeted consumers as to its physical business location to the business’s website and to its physical business location.
Nowadays search inquiries on gadgets/smartphones develop daily, it makes local SEO key to being found on mobile devices. A correctly performed local SEO plan can provide that users searching on both PC and mobile devices detect your business. For the best local SEO results, your site structure should follow into the stages:
1.Correct Keyword Research: It is significant to identify the keywords that will result in a conversion with various forms: phone call to the business/an online purchase/a physical location visit rather than just concentrate on the keywords with the highest search index. High search index doesn’t always result in high ROI.
2. Onsite Optimization: After the keywords are determined, you should make confident the website is correctly optimized for the chosen search terms. The title tag, meta description, images and header tags all need to be corrected for the targeted keywords.
3. Optimized Places Pages: There are plural global networks (Google, Bing) which contain and present information about your business, listings that appear at the very top of the Google and Bing search results, notating the business location on the accompanying map.
4. Reviews: Positive customer reviews on the local business pages play a significant role in local SEO. Businesses need to be creative and make customers informed of these review sites and promote them to leave comments.
One way to do this would be by creating a periodic newsletter that is emailed to each of the businesses customer base, applied with access to all of the review links at the bottom part of the newsletter. Creating an email list affords an possibility to keep the customers informed about new specials or promotions.
5. Business and Contact details: The most important that your business, address, and phone number (NAP) is displayed the same on the contact page of the website, the places pages, and all of the directory listings. The search engines take these citations into consideration when establishing the authority of a local rating, so make sure to put the extra effort in making sure that your NAP is consistent across the board.
6. High-Quality Link-Building: Links also play a role in local SEO, and quality again trumps quantity. Focus on getting high-quality links rather than purchasing link packages that just blast links throughout the web. Incorporating user-engaging content and infographics into the local SEO plan are two great ways to build natural links because they result in social sharing. This is the type of natural link-building that the search engines like to see, and reward accordingly.
It is important to understand that local SEO requires hard work, a well thought out plan and consistent follow through and execution in order to see top local search results.